Phone :- +1-800-472-8342
Know more about your Airline
- The weight of one piece should not exceed 32KG (70lbs) on First and Business classes.
- The weight of one piece should not exceed 23kg (50lbs) on Guest class and maximum weight shall not exceed 32kg (70 lbs), and SAR 73.5 shall be added as an excess baggage fee per piece.
- The weight of one piece shall not exceed 23kg (50lbs) for infant tickets on all classes. Excess baggage is not allowed on an infant ticket.
- The total dimensions of a piece should not exceed 158 cm. If the dimensions of a piece exceeded 158 cm but less than 205 cm, the value of SAR 131.25 will be collected for that piece. If the dimensions of a piece exceed (205 cm) and cannot be fragmented, baggage should be shipped by cargo.
- When issuing an international ticket on First/Business classes, free baggage allowance should be (2PCs) and should not exceed 32 kg (70 lbs).
- When issuing an international ticket on economy classes, and free baggage allowance shown in the ticket as (2PCs), the piece should not exceed 23 kg (50 lbs). an extra $60 CAD/USD should be charged an extra allowance on checked-in bags if over 23 kg (50 lbs) up to 32 kg (70 lbs).
- Free baggage allowance for an infant is 23 kg (50 lbs). Excess baggage is not allowed on an infant ticket.
- Gold/Silver AlFursan members & SkyTeam Elite/Elite Plus members are allowed an extra piece not exceed 32 kg (70 lbs) when traveling on First & Business classes and not to exceed 23 kg (50 lbs) if traveling on Guest class.
Airline Contact Detail
- 24 X 7 Customer care number
- Contact No :
PO Box 620,
CC 181, LOC 130,
Jeddah, 21231, Saidi Arabia
If your flight has got delayed, please check for the compensation eligibility from the airline. You can also demand accommodation and food vouchers as per the Passenger Charter Act. Contact refundme.in for any assistance.
Air Passenger Regulation
Flight cancellations are frequently noted all around the world and it’s happening more often since the global air traffic is increasing. Burden of such cancellations is bore by the passengers who are forced to book another flight by paying extra from their pockets.
Air travel services in India are slated for a significant increment in terms of volume of passenger traffic. The government through the Director General of Civil Aviation (“DGCA”) had, in the past, introduced certain mandatory requirements to ensure that passengers who are either denied boarding or whose flights have been delayed or cancelled, are provided with certain facilities in order to compensate for any deficiency in service. These civil aviation requirements have been amended, effective August 1, 2016 (“CAR”), wherein the compensation for such deficiencies have been enhanced.