Phone :- +91 124 3376000 / +91 124 4797300
Know more about your Airport
İzmir is a metropolitan city in the western extremity of Anatolia. It is the third most populous city in Turkey, after Istanbul and Ankara, and the second-largest metropolitan area on the Aegean Sea after Athens, Greece.
Currency: Turkish lira
ISD Code: +90
Best Season: June to August
Sights of İzmir
İzmir Clock Tower
International Terminal, Arrivals Floor
International Terminal, Landside and Airside.
- International Terminal, Airside.
- Domestic Terminal
International Terminal, Departures Level
Airport Contact Detail
- 24 X 7 Customer care number
- Contact No : +91-124-4797300 , +91-124-4797300
- Address : ?zmir
In case, your flight hasbeen cancelled, the airline is liable to provide you an alernate flight or a full refund of your ticket. Additionally, under DCGA CAR and EU 261/2004 regulations, you are entitled to get compensation up to 600 Euros or 46,776.40 INR.
- What to do if I have been denied to board my flight ?
- What should I do in case of baggage lost?
- Is there any limitation period for compensation?
- Bad Weather at
. My flight is delayed. Will I get the compensation?
- Know you Airport
- ATM Services
- Food and Snacks
- Medical Services
- Baggage wrapping counter